Thursday 7 March 2013

The first post, huzzah



Hi, I'm SomebodyFromFuture aka SFF. I'll tell you three things I'm certain about myself:

1. I'm a dreamer.
2. I believe there are no rules in life.
3. I have no idea about the world. 

Weird, huh? Perhaps. Not so, if you've seen all that I have in these 19 years since my birth. There have been ups, there have been downs, even though the latter turned to occur in abundance, there's no denying - Life is beautiful.
Ofttimes I'm left to wonder - what's gonna happen tomorrow? Even though it just happens, I'm almost always thinking in future terms while working on the present. I blame and am grateful to my Aquarius-ness for that. Yes, I kinda sorta maybe definitely love the factual aspect of astrology. For it is the ancient mother of psychology. I keep my distance from the daily-weekly-whatever-horoscope-prediction stuff though.

I may have started reading novels/fiction at the age of 14, unlike most avid readers who start off way early, but it has nurtured and polished my mind. Because of that my already-open mind took a space tour and time-traveled more than it ever did during science and history classes.

I hope to keep dreaming, believing, and accomplishing every one of those dreams. My fascination with a wide range of interests fascinates me itself. I'm neither self-centered nor self-obsessed, but so many options put me through a hard decision-making process I'd be ecstatic to succeed in.
So, that's that. I hope to write more. And ACTUALLY work on my writing skills in whatever way I can via blogging.
Take care, whoever read this!
Lots of candies,
SFF

No comments:

Post a Comment